Welcome, Members of the Fall 2015 Entering Class!
The faculty, staff and students of MSU Law look forward to the start of your legal journey as members of the MSU Law community. We invite you to view the Admitted Candidate web site and to keep in mind the following important dates:
- Summer Career Jumpstart Kickoff Webinar (view the recording)
- May 26 is the submission deadline for the monthly Show Us Your Spartan Spirit Photo Contest.
- May 30 is the deadline for submitting a Statement of Interest for enrollment in a specialized section of the fall semester Research, Writing, and Analysis course (focusing on criminal law/litigation, intellectual property, or social justice issues).
- June 2: Develop Your Legal Roadmap and Traditional Legal Careers (Summer Career Jumpstart webinar), 7:30 to 8:15 p.m., EST. View the list of Jumpstart webinars.
- June 3: Preparing for the Year Ahead - Fall 2015 Incoming Class Webinar (12:00 p.m., EST)
- June 10: Creating Your Legal Resume (Career Jumpstart webinar - 7:30 p.m., EST)
- June 15 is the deadline for submitting the full amount of your enrollment deposit.
- June 16: The Changing Legal Landscape and Legal Service Delivery (Career Jumpstart webinar - 7:30 p.m., EST)
- June 17: New Opportunities in Legal Practice (Career Jumpstart webinar -3:30 p.m., EST)
- June 23: Creating and Effective Profile and Utilizing LinkedIn (Career Jumpstart webinar - 7:30 p.m., EST)
- June 24 is the date by which fall semester schedules may be accessed via StuInfo.
- July 1 is the date by which the Admissions Office must receive an official and final transcript (showing date of graduation) for each incoming law student.
- July 7: Finalizing Your Financial Plan for 2015/16 (7:30 p.m., EST)
- July 14: Creating a Professional Social Media Presence (Career Jumpstart webinar - 7:30 p.m., EST)
- August 17 is the first day of Immersion Week and classes for first-year students.